The Marketing Manager in YouMed is involved in marketing, branding, and communication. The MM will develop and implement marketing plans to achieve company goals. The MM coordinates closely with internal partners (Field force, IT team, Design team) and external partners (partners, agencies, suppliers).
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the brand YouMed and generate qualified leads.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution to acquire providers and users.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget.
- Manage and utilize social platforms of YouMed for marketing activities.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
Requirements and skills
- More than 3 years of experience in a marketing position.
- Understanding of traditional and digital marketing channels.
- Excellent strategic thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Salary and benefits
- Working in a friendly supportive environment.
- Monthly competitive salary and 13th-month salary.
- Incentives based on KPIs.
- Skills training courses.
- Company annual meeting.
- Private health insurance.